Companies established in Malaysia are required to have at least one Company Secretary who must be a natural person, a resident in Malaysia and also a member of any one of the prescribed professional bodies or licensed by the SSM. Our team will help our clients and their officers to fulfil their statutory compliance requirements to avoid any unnecessary non-compliance penalties.
Our corporate secretarial services include:
• Incorporation of company
• Conversion of sole proprietorships to Sendirian Berhad (Private Limited Company)
• Preparation of documents for changes of directors/shareholders/company secretary/auditors
• Maintenance & updating of statutory books & records
• Filing of statutory annual returns
• Deregistration of dormant companies